Seamless integration. Impressive results.
Chi has been on the forefront of helping hospitals understand their obtainable market potential, current share, and future opportunities for expansion of laboratory services into the community. Using proven processes and the best resources in the industry, we will help you make sound decisions about your business.
When you contract with Chi to do a market opportunity assessment, you will:
- Know the obtainable market potential for employed and affiliated physicians as well as the market at large.
- Understand your current market share and what you need to do to successfully expand your program.
- Have confidence that you will know the costs and resources required to grow your business.
- See the five-year financial projections including internal rate of return, payback period, and contribution margin.
- Understand the risks and rewards and our assessment and recommendation for future success.
Our team will work side-by-side with members of your organization to customize our analysis for you. Personal interviews with leadership, physicians, managed care, and operations give us an understanding of your current capabilities. Secondary research combined with the experience and knowledge of the project team help us determine future potential and likelihood of success.
You may also be interested in the following resources:
- Critical Success Factors for Outreach
- 5 Things that Kill Laboratory Outreach
- Regional West Medical Center, A Case Study in Outreach Program Development