Attracting Experienced Leaders. Seamless Integration. Immediate Impact.
Given the difficulty of attracting and maintaining good executives, laboratory directors, and leaders, outsourcing in health care has become a mainstream strategy. At Chi, we make the process seamless by integrating ourselves into your organization. The result is a complete and effective quality management system.
Chi provides the following laboratory management services:
Experience has taught us that the best laboratory outreach outcomes are achieved when Chi manages both outreach sales and operations. A Chi-managed outreach program typically experiences a five to ten percent operating margin over a hospital-managed outreach program. Sustained growth is dependent on a competitive service offering to maintain the customer base and generate new sales. We are so confident in our ability to generate impressive laboratory outreach results that we will put our retainer at risk.
Chi offers the following laboratory outreach management resources:
- Outreach Director to oversee all components of the laboratory outreach infrastructure.
- Laboratory Information Technology Specialist to assume responsibility for data connectivity, integration, and communication of systems that will be utilized to support the laboratory outreach business.
- Finance Manager to lead business management activities of the laboratory outreach program.
- Sales Director to hire, train, and manage the sales and service representatives to ensure performance to target.
- Sales/Services Representatives to achieve laboratory outreach sales objectives by maintaining base business and creating new business.
Chi provides laboratory directors and executives on a temporary basis to organizations that require immediate, short-term assistance. Our interim directors and executives are highly qualified and able to make a significant impact as soon as they arrive. They are experienced in managing staff relationships and hospital politics in addition to maintaining a current understanding of laboratory trends and laboratory information systems.
Chi’s mentoring team has comprehensive laboratory experience and works with laboratory leaders one-on-one or in groups to help solve problems and achieve the highest potential. Our delivery will be tailored to meet your needs. Before an engagement begins, initial meetings are conducted to plan for your specific requirements and focus on your organization’s broader objectives.
Sample topics for our mentoring services include:
- Laboratory finance mentoring to help get to the right business analytics.
- Sales and marketing mentoring to help develop metrics and grow the laboratory outreach client base.
- Laboratory operations mentoring to help improve staff relationships and retention.