The Pathology Blawg presents:
“How to Get Capital and Operating Funds for Your Laboratory: Strategies for Preparing Better Requests and Improving Your Chances for Success”
Thursday, February 26, 2015
2:00 p.m. EST
Registration is now closed.
Nora Hess, Senior Consultant
Jeff Myers, Chief Financial Officer and VP of Financial Services
Join us for this fast-passed and insightful webinar. Here is just some of what you’ll learn during this in-depth 90-minute conference:
- The key information your CFO needs to increase the likelihood that your funding request will be approved.
- How timing affects your requests for funding, and what is the best time to submit yours.
- Investment and capital-funding requests: How these differ from operating fund requests.
- Techniques that can help you and your CFO achieve mutually beneficial goals.
- Do’s and don’ts for presenting your very first funding request.
- How to “fast track” a request for funding your lab’s key initiatives.
- Successful collaboration strategies for working with board members.
- How to identify opportunities for budget-neutral funding requests.
- Funding requests in or out of the budget cycle: Which ones are more likely to get approved—and why