Every client is unique. We customize our services to best meet each client’s needs. Whether providing expert advice or leading client teams through the analysis, design, and implementation of effective improvements, we are flexible to work with our clients to ensure success and knowledge transfer.
Our approach to clinical laboratory consulting leverages more than 30 years of experience, proven laboratory business models, and deep knowledge. It is designed to deliver significant and lasting benefits to clients that can be characterized along the following dimensions:
- Holistic perspective – Our assessments, recommendations, and implementations consider the critical link between organizational business objectives, laboratory objectives, and physician requirements. The lack of integration of is the main reason many initiatives fall short of achieving expectations.
- Fact-based analysis and recommendations – We collect and analyze relevant and detailed information on the client’s business strategy, organization and operations, and target markets, as appropriate, to ensure recommendations are sound and customized to the client’s situation.
- Practical and implementation-oriented – We evaluate alternatives based on their practicality and bottom-line impact, and we focus on implementation and achieving measurable outcomes.
- Laboratory strategic partnerships – Because we know that trust and relationships are integral to our business, we work collaboratively with clients to customize our services and deliver exceptional value and outcomes.
- Knowledge transfer – Our cooperative work style ensures the transfer of knowledge throughout the course of a consulting project, thereby increasing the client’s capability to maintain project-related change in the future.